Berzelii Center EXSELENT on Porous Materials is a joint initiative to promote excellent, multidisciplinary and innovative research on porous materials. The center will generate new ideas for designing and synthesizing porous materials tailed for different applications. The current research is focused on catalysis, gas separation, biomaterials, new porous materials and characterization.
News & Events
- Congratulations to Professor Belén Martín-Matute for her large grant from Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation for "cutting-edge research".
- Congratulations to Abraham Mendoza for his ERC Starting Grant award.
- The group of Belén Martín-Matute has received funding from Horizon2020. Congratulations!
- EXSELENT Researchers are Awarded For New Patent Application July 2016.
- EXSELENT® is now a Registered Trademark