Berzelii Center EXSELENT on Porous Materials is a joint initiative to promote excellent, multidisciplinary and innovative research on porous materials. The center will generate new ideas for designing and synthesizing porous materials tailed for different applications. The current research is focused on catalysis, gas separation, biomaterials, new porous materials and characterization.
News & Events
- NeoZeo succeeds again and receives funding from the Horizon 2020's SME Instrument.
- New project funded by Innovation Fund Denmark (Danska Innovationsfonden). HiGradeGas - new nanostructures for cleaning, storing and new applications of biogas.
- Do not miss to register to the 9th Asian-European Symposium on Metal-Mediated Efficient Organic Synthesis from the 4th till the 7th of September 2016
- Entrepreneurship and Science Communication (2 hp). Start April 20.
- EXSELENT Researchers are Awarded For New Patent Applications.
- Submitted application to VINNOVA for "Competence Centre 2017-2021"
- New materials can be woven on the nanoscale. New publication in Science.