Berzelii Center EXSELENT on Porous Materials is a joint initiative to promote excellent, multidisciplinary and innovative research on porous materials. The center will generate new ideas for designing and synthesizing porous materials tailed for different applications. The current research is focused on catalysis, gas separation, biomaterials, new porous materials and characterization.
News & Events
- EXSELENT Researchers are Awarded For New Patent Application July 2016.
- EXSELENT® is now a Registered Trademark
- New project funded by Innovation Fund Denmark (Danska Innovationsfonden). HiGradeGas - new nanostructures for cleaning, storing and new applications of biogas.
- Do not miss to register to the 9th Asian-European Symposium on Metal-Mediated Efficient Organic Synthesis from the 4th till the 7th of September 2016
- 2016-08-18 ”Mini Event” you cannot miss! IKEM visits to inform on the job market for chemists in Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world, August 18, 15-17, in Magnéli Hall.
- 2016-09-04 9th Asian-European Symposium on Metal-mediated Efficient Organic Synthesis, 4-7 September 2016
- 2016-12-07 EXSELENT symposium at Stockholm University, December 7, 2016, including dinner.